For every young (less than 7 days old) or severely malnourished kittens, gerbils, racoons or badgers, mix one measure milk with two measures of warm water. For older animals (7 to 10 days old with eyes open) mix two measures milk with three measures of warm water.
For very young (less than 7 days old) or severely malnourished puppier, mix one measure milk with two measures of warm water. Fod older animals (7 to 10 days with eyes open) mix two measures milk with three measures of warm water.
- A moderate fat content
- Helps maintain healthy weight.
- Balanced and complete feed for cats
- Specially for adult cats (from 1 to 7 years old) living indoors
- Contain high digestible protein and fiber
- Help reduce quantity and odor of stool
- Moderate calories for low activity indoor cat
Growth is an essential stage in the kitten’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. Kitten helps support the 2nd age kitten’s natural defences thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
Helps maintain coat beauty particularly due to Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. Helps maintain ideal weight. Helps support a healthy urinary system.
Very small breed dogs are prone to constipation. A balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) together with highly digestible L.I.P. proteins helps facilitate intestinal transit and contributes to good stool quality.
- Omega-6 fatty acids improve skin and coat in 30 days
- High quality proteins help maintain strong, lean muscle
- Easy to digest ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
- High quality lamb protein with natural ingredients
- Recommend for adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.